For most car owners, their car is an investment as well as a source of pride and joy. You don’t want to drive a vehicle that is performing poorly and looks dirty, so you want to make sure you only select the best auto detailing specialists to take care of it. At the same time, car detailing can cost you a significant sum, so you want to get your money’s worth when it comes to cleaning quality.
With so many detailing specialists and car cleaning technologies to choose from, it can be quite difficult for you to assess whether the specialist you have chosen can live up to their word and give your car the cleaning it deserves. After all, it pays to have an enduring relationship with a trusted detailer rather than buying a new one every time you’re unhappy with the results of the job.
As a car owner, it is important for you to know what car care means and what it can do for your vehicle. It’s definitely not the same as the typical wash you give your vehicle in the driveway every weekend, nor is it easy to vacuum the inside of your car to get rid of dust and dirt. Taking your car to an auto detailing facility means giving your car a thorough makeover to make it sparkling clean and restore its showroom shine.
To find out if your auto detailing specialist is the right man for the job, you can ask them these five all-important questions:
- How much does car detailing cost and what is included in the package? For most car owners, cost is the number one concern that makes the difference in choosing one detailer or another. You may pay a modest fee at a retail store, but the services may not match what your car really needs. Read the fine print and find out what exactly you’re paying for.
- Which cleaning method is the best for my car? Different cars require different cleaning techniques, but sometimes it’s also up to the car owner to decide which one to use. Some car owners are also concerned about whether the car cleaning service they receive is eco-friendly and chemical-free.
- Do you offer mobile detailing? Why take your car to the detailer when you can have it serviced in the comfort of your own home? Some specialists offer mobile detailing services to offer their customers convenience and security as the latter can watch their car being professionally cleaned.
- How long does the treatment last? You don’t want to pay for a detailing service today and have to bring it back for a touch up next week. The conditioner you should choose should be one that provides superior, long-lasting cleaning for your car. The exterior should be waxed, sealed and preserved to keep the high quality shine for a long time, while the interior should be free of dust and unpleasant odors.
- Do you offer any kind of guarantee? It’s not uncommon for detailers to make technical errors during a cleaning job, accidentally damaging the car’s paintwork or tearing up the carpeting. The most thorough and professional detailers offer a guarantee on their services to assure clients that they will deliver the results expected.